November 23, 2012

Happy Layout By Cindy


Happy Friday and Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating! Today I am back with another layout made with the November kit. I did a bit of layering with four different pattern papers and added a small glassine bag that came together with the kit to keep my journaling. To create the banner, I first have to decide how and where to put my photo. Once I have that figured out, I stitched down the vellum circles and then lastly adhere the photo piece. The clothespin are for visual interest only. I think I am quite obsess with splattering paint on my layout and this one is no exception either. 

I hope you like today's layout and I will be back next week to share another project. See you!

XoXo
Cindy

2 comments:

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Oh so super cute!! I love how you hung the photo on the bag. Genious. I wanna scrap lift!!!! LOL

Josie said...

Clever way to create a layout! love <3